Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue button dont seem to work ...advice ??

Options
  • 03-02-2008 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Boughta guitar...works perfect

Bought second guitar...worked perfect...well...i thought it did...as i only had my friends playin with it on easy....not using the blue button :o

Then one of em tried...and it seems FUBAR'd....it registers sometimes if you mash it.....however...all other buttons seem to work perfectly....except the start power guitar tilt (ive to press the select button)

I was wondering...yous reckon i should open up the guitar or something and try fix it ..or just leave it ?

Ive since lost my reciept for the guitar so refund/exchange doesnt seem possible

I still have my other guitar..which i use...which works perfectly...its just for when my mates are over, and wanna try medium co-op etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The fret board plugs into the body of the guitar, but its not always a snug fit. There are contacts in the fret that need to touch contacts inside the body. Push the fret board into the body as far as it will go, and then try the blue button again. If even a fraction of a centimeter out, some of the buttons won't work. Happens to me all the time.

Advertisement