Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Be Real Game

• 03-02-2008 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Is anyone else doing it? What a waste!

They basically give you a character and loads of fake info about them. You then have to make up a fake name and type up a CV for them which you use to reply to job ads. Then you get interviewed about your character by one of the teachers in the school. You also get a workbook full of forms and charts that you have to fill in for your person.

What a game :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Yup gayest thing ever started doing it in guidance few weeks ago....T.Y in a whole is a waste not just this....I called myself RYAN RYAN in it....im a single father with a 2 year old child im in college ...former captain of the school football team....ya i wish haha....FAIR GAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

I'm Cletus McSwiggin and I want to be a mechanical engineer at a recycling plant. (So why did I study for yonks to be a binman:confused:)

yup...arghh...the worst thing is,,is that when everyone is doing their L.C next year and will be finished school for good...we will have another year ...:eek::mad:

It can't be worse than my school. Real classes, homework most nights and you're given out to for not getting involved in enough. But for everything you get involved in you start to miss classes so you don't know what assignments you have for when and you can't do well for the year (not that it matters when everyone else gets distinctions just for showing up at 9 and 1 to sign in :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

omg yea agggh we play this in careers class...ok i have like 2 children but i'm only like 24 or something like that...have a husband...only have a level 6 degree...i only get paid a tiny amount of money for the work i do and my husband works so have to spend money on childcare so we worked out that i'd only have like 100 euro to spend per week or something crappy like that...

the part that i made up is way better though...i went to mount anville...i was a mounty lol...mommy and daddy were rich so i never studied hence my level 6 lol...for doing so well in life mommy and daddy bought me a pretty little house in foxrock http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?search=1&s[cc_id]=c1&s[a_id]=231&s[mnp]=&s[mxp]
    =&s[bd_no]=&s[search_type]=sale&s[refreshmap]=1&limit=10&search_type=sale&id=335436

lol i have far too much spare time on my hands but that is ty!

• Advertisement

That is sooo not funny like,,,,,:rolleyes:...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

One of the fifth year classes in my school (non-LCVP) is doing it...
    I've heard some not-so-great remarks..

Th eonly thing I talked about in the interview was the fact that i was born to recycle

Advertisement