Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

powerlung

Options
  • 03-02-2008 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

just wondering does anyone use them and are they a worth while investment ive seen loads of ads for them but not exatly sure how it works or if they work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Have you read the information on the PowerLung site?

I have the older red model where it only has resistance on inhale. The new Trainer (green) and Sport (blue) models appear to provide resistance on exhale. I bought mine in Argos - it was discounted as the new models were arriving.

I rarely use it now (laziness) but it was useful when I was actively using it. You can adjust the resistance. It quickly becomes tough to take full breaths on the higher settings.
    I don't know for definite whether it improved my performance but I don't think it could have done any harm.

Advertisement