Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a season to remember

• 03-02-2008 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

i have been a fan of the patriots my whole life. never in my wildest dreams, did i ever imagine a season like this. we in boston grew up on a diet of disappointment and disaster. we learned the meaning of faith, with season after season of getting right up to the big show with the red sox and the patriots and never going over the line. we, the faithful, stayed strong in our support of our teams. i never strayed to other, more winning teams. i never jumped on the pinstripe bandwagon or put my faith in a dolphin. it just made it so much sweeter when the tide turned and the breath of the championship gods blew into boston. whereas now there are people jumping on to the new england ride that were never here before, and we welcome them with open arms, we all waited paitently, if slightly depressed, for the glory we always said would be here the next year. it was our mantra, "next year". now the red sox that my grandfather waited his whole life to see in the series, and never got to see, have done it twice. even more sweet is the advent of tom brady and the boys, whatever combo he may have had at the time, and watching them hoist the lombardi trophy. tom and bill were the first to introduce us to the taste of victory, and it tasted like heaven. however, as much as we savoured the sweet, sweet flavour of the belichick era, we never saw this year coming. the theories and ideas flew around the area about whether or not moss would fit the pats mold. will stallworth be the man he was in philly? we never dreamed of a perfect season, ever. if somebody says they saw it coming, they are lying. call us cheaters, call us classless, call us what you will. if the chips fall today, this day that is the closest i have ever come to a religious holiday, it will be the most amazing thing i've ever seen as a lifelong fan of this game. perfection. i'm making no predictions and i am not speaking out against the adversary. i don't want to anger the football gods with silly pride. i just wait for the show to begin. i will be watching with family and friends as this chapter in history plays out. whatever happens, this season has been one that i will never, ever forget.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I'd love to see it happen. You'll hear me cheering all the way home after the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

It truly was a 'season to remember'.

The Super Bowl was one for the ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Hahahaha Pats got ****ed up and im delighted:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

The Super Bowl was one for the ages.

I'm not sure about this, to me it seemed a carbon copy of the 2001 Superbowl with the Pats as the Rams this time :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Manny7 wrote: »
    I'm not sure about this, to me it seemed a carbon copy of the 2001 Superbowl with the Pats as the Rams this time :(

Don't be so ungracious, even the commentators were saying it was one of the best. '02 didn't finish nearly as dramatic as that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

davyjose wrote: »
    Don't be so ungracious, even the commentators were saying it was one of the best. '02 didn't finish nearly as dramatic as that.

Marching down the field from within the 20 to kick the game-winning field goal with 4 seconds left?? Seems pretty dramatic to me.

You're right though, I didn't mean to sound ungracious, I just think the games were extremely similar.

Marching down the field from within the 20 to kick the game-winning field goal with 4 seconds left?? Seems pretty dramatic to me.

You're right though, I didn't mean to sound ungracious, I just think the games were extremely similar.

And both extremely memorable. Point taken about the Field Goal, but when I watch that final drive by the Giants again ... man, you couldn't write that script, it seems so impossible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭westair

A field goal winning is never IMO half as dramatic as a touchdown. The touchdown by Eli with 35 seconds to go was high drama as the ball wound its way into Plaxicos's hands - my heart literally stopped and the ball seemed to be in the air forever! Then safely it was caught and the game was just about over! This really was high drama!! And all this happened after his other heart stopping 32 yd throw to Tyree after getting out of a sack....

Plaxico was the guy that Brady laughed at when he was told that Plax said that the Giants would win 23-17. What Brady laughed at was the nonsense that the Pats would only score 17 - Don't tempt the gods....

Hey don't give me a field goal up against all this.

westair wrote: »
    A field goal winning is never IMO half as dramatic as a touchdown. The touchdown by Eli with 35 seconds to go was high drama as the ball wound its way into Plaxicos's hands - my heart literally stopped and the ball seemed to be in the air forever! Then safely it was caught and the game was just about over! This really was high drama!! And all this happened after his other heart stopping 32 yd throw to Tyree after getting out of a sack....

Plaxico was the guy that Brady laughed at when he was told that Plax said that the Giants would win 23-17. What Brady laughed at was the nonsense that the Pats would only score 17 - Don't tempt the gods....

Aww man, I haven't felt like that since the 99 Champions league final. The best kind of drama is always in Sports.

It's obvious then that the Pats f**ked up in doing their homework. The Giants defence was immense and the Pats scoffed at it. Brady will never forget Sunday 3rd February '08. He's mentally strong enough to come back from it though, and he will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭vorbis

I don't think the Patriots f**ked up myslef. I said all through the playoffs that the Giants defence was excellent! In the second half against the Cowboys, they destroyed the Cowboys very good O Line. In the NFC chamionship game against the Packers, their defence helped them dominate possession if not the scoreboard. Give credit where its due, the Giants played extremely well on defence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I really dislike Man United a lot and likely hold a lot a bias against them but lol this is nothing compared to your hilarious bias against the Patriots. You can't go 1 post without mentioning it. It's really funny.

Anyway, great season for many reasons. Packers and Brett coming back and being a force. Skys generally brilliant coverage. And the best superbowl that I ever seen (Bar when Packers beat the patriots of course :D )

Coooker - I really don't like Belichick at all. I hate sly cheaters. Don't like the guy, don't trust him - think he is bad for the game. Yes, I am glad that they got beaten for his sake and do hope that the Senate committee may even act and look more closely at some of his tactics. That's all I want to say on this.

His behaviour at the end of the game - leaving with 1 second to go speaks volumes about his lack of grace and decency. He shouldn't have done this to his players - deep in their own emotions - or the opposition team. But that's who he is...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Certainly wasn't a year to remember for my Chiefs :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Coooker - I really don't like Belichick at all. I hate sly cheaters. Don't like the guy, don't trust him - think he is bad for the game. Yes, I am glad that they got beaten for his sake and do hope that the Senate committee may even act and look more closely at some of his tactics. That's all I want to say on this.

His behaviour at the end of the game - leaving with 1 second to go speaks volumes about his lack of grace and decency. He shouldn't have done this to his players - deep in their own emotions - or the opposition team. But that's who he is...

in a word.......Bull****

westair give it a rest now please. Honestly, how does one person get so bitter about a sports team?

Bellicheck hugged Tom Coughlan at midfield thinking the match was over. There was still a second left so he was ordered back off the pitch. He should have stuck around for that but I don't think that its that big a deal that he left. He had afterall congratulated the opposing coach.

even his post match interview is being over criticized. He didn't mention the Giants much but at the same time he didn't complain about them or the refs either. He just said "They made plays and we didn't". Fair enough assessment imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

vorbis wrote: »
    Bellicheck hugged Tom Coughlan at midfield thinking the match was over. There was still a second left so he was ordered back off the pitch. He should have stuck around for that but I don't think that its that big a deal that he left. He had afterall congratulated the opposing coach.

Me arse he thought the match was over.
    He knew exactly what he was doing.

SantryRed, what was Coughlan doing OUT ON THE PITCH so if people didn't think the match was over. There was at least 50 people on the pitch at that time. Honestly could people be more bitter towards the Patriots? Alex Ferguson and most soccer managers say a lot lot worse after a loss and no one gets this bothered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

SERIOUSLY can a mod ban this guy. Im all for free speech but I have read through every single thread you post in and you cant stop mentioning the Patriots and bad mouthing them. People should be banned from forums for this its childish at best and beyond opinion. Dude I have shown your posts to Football coaches and media types here in US and they laugh their ass off at you. Get the fook over it you sad individual. And im not just saying all this because im a Pats fan. I have congradulated the Giants hell they spanked our asses as we didnt show up what a game. So Westair let it go already everyone knows you hate the patriots seriously bro change the record.

Westair,Belichick ran onto the field with 1 second left,cos a play had to be run,end of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Don't get me wrong. I think the Patriots are a superb team. Bellichik deserves the credit he has gotten for the team he's made.

However, as a man, I really don't like his personality at all.

• Advertisement

Westair,Belichick ran onto the field with 1 second left,cos a play had to be run,end of.

Why does this bother you so much that you try to deny reality? - there have been literally hundreds of news reports on this on this side of the pond....he left the field after he was told that there was one second to go...now I could send you hundreds of links to national US newspapers, sports columns, etc which tore into him for this but why should I? I will just get beaten up once again for this by some other idiot on the board who calls me a name for not falling at the feet of the Pats - or is angry because I answered this and decides that this is MY obsession. The problem is with you Pats fans. End of.
    So here I will leave you with with this one quote plucked at random by me from one of the many to be had from any search:

From CA State University Sports page:

After the Patriots' final play, everyone mistakenly started running onto the field because they thought the game was over, including Belichick. However, one second remained on the clock. Belichick exchanged a quick handshake with Giants Head Coach Tom Coughlin before the final play was run, then bolted for the locker room. While 11 of his players had to take the field so that the Giants could take a knee and make the victory official, Belichick was nowhere to be found. Apparently he couldn't spare the extra second to wait for the game to be officially over. Belichick may have as many championship rings as the late Bill Walsh, but he'll never measure up to Walsh's integrity and class.

SERIOUSLY can a mod ban this guy. Im all for free speech but I have read through every single thread you post in and you cant stop mentioning the Patriots and bad mouthing them. People should be banned from forums for this its childish at best and beyond opinion. Dude I have shown your posts to Football coaches and media types here in US and they laugh their ass off at you. Get the fook over it you sad individual. And im not just saying all this because im a Pats fan. I have congradulated the Giants hell they spanked our asses as we didnt show up what a game. So Westair let it go already everyone knows you hate the patriots seriously bro change the record.

Tallaght - You have said this before. Get over it. "Football coaches and media types" [whatever that means] don't impress me. Sorry. Oh and I live in the US...

We are all entitled to our opinions and to free speech.... and that is the end of it as far as I am concerned. I have no wish to be the surrogate for your anger and disappointment.

Westair,please shut your gob and take your pat hating ****e away from here,i despise the pats too,but have the neccesary bollox and maturity to shut up about it.

Tallaght - You have said this before. Get over it. "Football coaches and media types" [whatever that means] don't impress me. Sorry. Oh and I live in the US...

We are all entitled to our opinions and to free speech.... and that is the end of it as far as I am concerned. I have no wish to be the surrogate for your anger and disappointment.

what because you live in the US your right to your opinion is gospel. Dude your opinion is one way traffic you are nothing more than trying to be a preacher for the crap that comes out of your mouth. I am currently in Wisconsin and showing my buddies here your posts and you using Oh im American thing they are laughing at you. Again one of my buddies coaches Football and he thinks your a dick. In fact everybody on here does. And you say media types dont impress you damn dude you are going around in circles with your arguments.

And in the Superbowl thread you say you are using a debate method to show your opinion give mre a break. Man you must lead a sad little life and im off to grab a beer because honestly you are a tool. Ban me if you like Westair is the type of clown that makes every thread turn to an argument because no matter what the thread is he ""debates"":rolleyes: about the cheating Patriots etc etc

what because you live in the US your right to your opinion is gospel. Dude your opinion is one way traffic you are nothing more than trying to be a preacher for the crap that comes out of your mouth. I am currently in Wisconsin and showing my buddies here your posts and you using Oh im American thing they are laughing at you. Again one of my buddies coaches Football and he thinks your a dick. In fact everybody on here does. And you say media types dont impress you damn dude you are going around in circles with your arguments.

And in the Superbowl thread you say you are using a debate method to show your opinion give mre a break. Man you must lead a sad little life and im off to grab a beer because honestly you are a tool. Ban me if you like Westair is the type of clown that makes every thread turn to an argument because no matter what the thread is he ""debates"":rolleyes: about the cheating Patriots etc etc

Tallaght you cant even follow what I am saying - you said that you were in the US showing stuff around about me - pathetic and sad I think as it was meant to make me feel what? - invalidated? so I told you that I was living here too - I am certainly no American. If you can't even follow what is being said then you really are more angry than you appear to be on these posts. You really need to calm down and do something else - I am not going to to continue this stupidly with you. I told you this before. You are way over the top with vitriol - it is eating you alive and you know this is stupid. Direct your anger to where it rightly belongs and learn to control it.

I will post no more to you - as I said I don't want to be a surrogate for your anger -

But I am sorry that my opinions upset you so much. I do mean this. I know you are a true sports fan and passionate about it all and I actually admire that about you.

Tallaght you cant even follow what I am saying - you said that you were in the US showing stuff around about me - pathetic and sad I think as it was meant to make me feel what? - invalidated? so I told you that I was living here too - I am certainly no American. If you can't even follow what is being said then you really are in worse shape that you appear to be on these posts. What kind of angry state are you in? You really need to calm down and do something else - I am not going to to continue this stupidly with you. I told you this before. You are way over the top with vitriol - it is eating you alive and you know this is stupid. Direct your anger to where it belongs and learn to control it.

I will post no more to you - as I said I don't want to be a surrogate for your anger and upset -

But I am sorry that my opinions upset you so much. I do mean this. I know you are a sports fan and passionate about it all.

I need to control my anger haha thats hilarious you clown. I cant follow what you are saying dont make me laugh everyone knows what you are saying but you repeat yourself so much and you backtrack on yourself so much. Do you really want me to start going through all your threads and picking stuff out??

As for anger and upset come on im sitting here is histarics at you as you well and truly are a clown. I can hear Circus music being played everytime you write something. See Kyogen got banned for having a pop at you and most likely will I as you are a tool all the guys on here you can respect their opinion and get good banter but you. come on you clown you are a one way patriot hating machine and your opinion is useless as no one listens to you. Me and kryogen really dont care if we get banned for calling you out but the others wont do it as they enjoy posting. But we all know 90% of the guys on here think you are a clown.

westair I dont get angry reading your posts man you fooking keep me entertained and the boys around me here reading your posts we enjoy. From the bottom of my heart thanks a million for keeping us entertained. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mods do your damage its been emotional :D:D:D:D

Too true outlaws,too true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

I need to control my anger haha thats hilarious you clown. I cant follow what you are saying dont make me laugh everyone knows what you are saying but you repeat yourself so much and you backtrack on yourself so much. Do you really want me to start going through all your threads and picking stuff out??

As for anger and upset come on im sitting here is histarics at you as you well and truly are a clown. I can hear Circus music being played everytime you write something. See Kyogen got banned for having a pop at you and most likely will I as you are a tool all the guys on here you can respect their opinion and get good banter but you. come on you clown you are a one way patriot hating machine and your opinion is useless as no one listens to you. Me and kryogen really dont care if we get banned for calling you out but the others wont do it as they enjoy posting. But we all know 90% of the guys on here think you are a clown.

westair I dont get angry reading your posts man you fooking keep me entertained and the boys around me here reading your posts we enjoy. From the bottom of my heart thanks a million for keeping us entertained. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mods do your damage its been emotional :D:D:D:D

I dont think hes a clown, its his opinion and hes entitled to it, and btw i think the patriots cheated, and im going to express my opinion and after your team lost the superbowl youve lashed out. I hope you get banned, you've been insulting him since before the Superbowl, and now that your team didnt win, time to throw the bottle out of the pram, not at the giants fans, not easy enough , So westair is the easiest option on these boards.

P.S Go cry until next season.

I dont think hes a clown, its his opinion and hes entitled to it, and btw i think the patriots cheated, and im going to express my opinion and after your team lost the superbowl youve lashed out. I hope you get banned, you've been insulting him since before the Superbowl, and now that your team didnt win, time to throw the bottle out of the pram, not at the giants fans, not easy enough , So westair is the easiest option on these boards.

P.S Go cry until next season.

:D:D:D:D:D:D Whatever :rolleyes:

Oh and before I forget you said
    you've been insulting him since before the Superbowl

And I have no gripe with Giants fans now in fairness. Danger Dave you would want to be blind not to see that ever since westair joined 99% of everything he wrote was about hating the Patriots. Opinion yes but also personal hatred motivated. And the record is getting old.

As for the crying milk I watched the bowl with 300 odd Packers fans all up for the Giants did i cry or get angry no The Patriots were **** and deserved to lose Giants brought the game to us and made us look like a high school team in fact a high school team could have beaten us. Bad play calling and a stong Giants D oh and of course Eli being on fire.

So my posts lashing out at westair have absolutley nothing to do with the loss Danger Dave. He in my opinion needs to change the record or find a forum for Patriot haters. He has posted in threads that have no relevence to the Patriots about hating them. Theres that circus music again :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Jesus lads, can everyone calm down around here? Its the world wide web, there will be differences of opinion. If a guy hates the Pats, big deal. Is criticism of the Pats or Belicheck, whather he posts it once or a hundred times, really a banning offence on an american football site? This thread is about the Pats, if we're not all throwing roses at them so be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

He has posted in threads that have no relevence to the Patriots about hating them.

Wow 16-0 thread, Giants Thread (which as everything to do with the patriots because they beat them in the superbowl !!!, The superbowl thread. Tallaghtoutlaws your the new who needs to find a new forum, that allows personal abuse, you couldnt take his strong point of view about the patriots and there lack of certain qualities.

So your team who've been beating every other team left right and center, they go to the superbowl lose. Westair has something to say about how they lost and why,and the manner in which they accpeted defeat. Does not the fact that after the superbowl you've resorted to name calling , does that not prove that your angry at westair?.

P.S When you read something he's written, stop, breath, count for 10 seconds then post :) . At least it will be 7 months before the majority of posting picks up , so you get a break :p

P.S When you read something he's written, stop, breath, count for 10 seconds then post :) . At least it will be 7 months before the majority of posting picks up , so you get a break :p

Good advice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 magog

Tallaght try not to let the child rise you too much, some guy was banned last week for reacting to him, Kryogen i think it was......anyway, everone posting here should be able to see through his thinly veiled hatred and even though he claims to be "debating" and saying stuff for the "good of the game" and all that, we know what he is, a troll basically. but no mod seems to give a ****

can somebody not step in when he is just repeating things over and over again??

im almost getting angry myself thinking about some of his posts now!! lol, but look, people like him are everywhere in life, and the less attention they get the better i feel...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 magog

Wow 16-0 thread, Giants Thread (which as everything to do with the patriots because they beat them in the superbowl !!!, The superbowl thread. Tallaghtoutlaws your the new who needs to find a new forum, that allows personal abuse, you couldnt take his strong point of view about the patriots and there lack of certain qualities.

So your team who've been beating every other team left right and center, they go to the superbowl lose. Westair has something to say about how they lost and why,and the manner in which they accpeted defeat. Does not the fact that after the superbowl you've resorted to name calling , does that not prove that your angry at westair?.

you must be joking right? you think its just an isolated incident? how bout you learn something about the history before you make yourself look stupid by posting idiotic things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭Lothaar

TBH it looks to me, a casual poster, like some bitter Pats' fans are projecting their anger and getting very abusive towards anybody who has a pop at Belichick or the Patriots.

I don't see anything wrong with westair's comments, personally. What's the big deal?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 zaphod_ie

Have to agree with Lothar. I can't see anything that bad in westairs comments. I don't necessarily agree with them. My only problem with Bill was the challenge for 12 men when a guy was running off the field. I was glad he lost it after that. I'm a bears fan and would have no real loyalty to either team but that swang me. After that i wanted Eli and the giants to win

Er... what was wrong with that challenge? The challenge was upheld and the Pats got a first down. Excellent call by Belichick.

That Giants player should have moved faster.

It was the a technicality though. the guy was not part of the play and it's not sporting.. wouldn't expect a Rebel to understand ;)

Nothing unsporting about it. They had 12 men on the pitch. The guy should have hustled off quicker or the Giants should have called a timeout. Peyton Manning, for one, is always catching teams on the hop by running a play while the other team is substituting.

It's the Superbowl, it's 4th Down. If the Giants can't get it together to get their return team on quickly, or call a timeout, then they deserve to be penalised. There is no grey area here - 12 men on the field is a penalty. As a Rebel, I understand THAT perfectly.

I'm curious: Why wouldn't you 'expect a Rebel to understand'?

Hey Lothaar,

I played a couple of seasons in the IAFL with the vikings and have to say that the one team that would want to win on technicality is the rebels. Most of the other teams show some sportsmanship during games as opposed to some of the rebels who always argue any penalty against them and would start.
    To be honest that was just a bit of a wind up ;)
    I don't mean the whole team, not you, not your brother, twerg, and a few others who were great support to us when we were starting up. Little pieces of advice that may have seemed like nothing but helped us a lot.
    I just found some of the others just came to start a fight rather than play. When they did play they just tried argue every single call in the game. Some of these guys have probably retired now. Can't even remember their names to be honest.. just remember one used always wear a beany rolled up when his helmet wasn't on.

• Advertisement

You'd be surprised at the amount of players in the league that argue every call. It does indeed seem like entire teams. In the Rebels' case, it is certainly not the whole team who does/did it.
    IMO every single team in the league moans and gripes about practically every play. I was sick last week and watched a few Sham Bowl DVDs... it was hilarious. The camera (and mic) was on the opponents' sideline. On literally every play, at least one voice (usually more) shouted 'Holding!!!' After a while, the voices would become high-pitched and crackly, from the sheer frustration that their pleas for a flag weren't being appeased.
    I paused and replayed some plays over and over and couldn't for the life of me see an infraction.
    This sort of thing happened in every game I've ever played, and it's not just holding... it could be anything. Actually, it's often really obscure, rarely-called penalties like "assisting the runner" that people shout for. It's gas.
    Anyway, I came to the conclusion that most Irish players like complaining.

I take umbrage to people implying that the Rebels are this or that. Fact is, ALL of the teams have players who do exactly the same things we're accused of. Actually, in my personal experience, we don't complain about technicalities NEARLY as much as other teams. Everybody probably thinks the same about their own team... which goes to show how your perspective can be skewed by bias.

And finally - we won the 2004 Shamrock Bowl, some would say, on a technicality. In fact, it was because the Knights had 12 men on the pitch (exactly the technicality you were talking about) when they kicked the go-ahead FG, which was nullified by the penalty. We were sickened, to a man, that the game ended that way. We couldn't really enjoy the victory, though deserved, and it still leaves a bitter taste in all our mouths. I know you were winding me up, but you're WAY off and we have personal experience of it. It's too close to the bone for a wind-up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Ah yeah, every team in the league complains about this and that over the course of a game. Happens every game too, usually its complaints that a penalty was not called when it should have and the funny thing is that the arguments over it never lead anywhere. You can plead with the ref's until you are blue in the face but if there was no flag thrown originally well then tough luck it wasn't spotted - not to say it didn't happen though!

You might get some success talking to the ref's / other player though, as happened last year in our game against the Rebels. I remember Sunday blocked Ste Walsh below the waist about 10 yards downfield... the two of them had a back and forth with each other saying "you can" ... "you can't" which could have gone on all day but when they two of them got confirmation from the ref's that it wasn't allowed Sunday agreed not to do it again... at least thats what he said anyway!! And that's the closest to an apology you will get and all!

That being said though, I do enjoy an auld moan at the ref's.. I mean who doesn't? :D

Advertisement