Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for IT person for business venture

Options
  • 03-02-2008 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I am a DCU busines graduate. I am 37 years old and I have a business idea that I have developed to a certain point. To continue I need an IT graduate or final year student to work with me. They will be a partner in the business.
    I have contacted many IT people I know and while they have said the idea is good they are all in secure well paid jobs are unable to take the project on. I am looking for someone with some time to work on this with me.
    I have discussed the requirements needed with an IT friend of mine and he detailed the following requirements.

"I think you basically need someone who's enthusiastic more than anything else, since college students are all going to list practically the same experience. The person will have more than that - probably worked on some programming projects of his own at home or whatever.
    But mainly you need some form of web-based programming experience, like in Microsoft ASP.Net or PHP. Also some database experience such as Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle / MySQL. That should just about cover it."

i am looking to get in touch with anyone who might be interested in this to discuss this further. I am preparing a business plan and all the other aspects of this will be taken care of by me. All I require is your time. The financing of this etc will be dealt with by myself.
    If you or anyone you know is interested please email me on neilholohan@hotmail.com

Advertisement