Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FlowersMadeEasy Advert

Options
  • 03-02-2008 8:42pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey..

Just spotted the advert for FlowersMadeEasy. The banner goes to there .com site which basically tells you to go to the .ie site to order flowers. Is this a mistake on Boards part, or does the client not realise there loosing a lot of business by redirecting to a "Wrong site" page which doesn't even have a proper link to the Irish site?!

Why they have two sites is beyond me. Ill stick with buying in my local florist - cheaper :p
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

I was thinking the same. :o

And none of the "links" are clickable!

There is also a typo on the "Meet the Team" page:

oversees instead of overseas

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

RuggieBear wrote: »
    There is also a typo on the "Meet the Team" page:

oversees instead of overseas

They could just be stalkers :p

Wish I had the money to place half-assed ads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

rkm wrote: »
    They could just be stalkers :p

Wish I had the money to place half-assed ads.

It's not that expensive actually. I've got a few up there the odd time, they're down at the moment while I rethink the wording. They're just text ads though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

How much and i'll tell you if it's expensive? :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Banner Adverts come to around 400sh incl. VAT I think. For 50,000 impressions (views). You can set it to last a few months, so it doesn't display as much and you can focus the advert on specific forums. Iv advertised before, and plan on continuing to do so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 flowersmadeeasy

It wasn't us - so it must have been boards -

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Oh ya blame the website why dont you :p

Advertisement