Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 23rd Feb

Options
  • 03-02-2008 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

I know that there are pleanty of us traveling over for the final. Some with and some without tickets.

Could be the perfect day for a Irish/Spurs meet.

Anyway, there's a group of us hitting the pubs in Covent Garden on the Saturday afternoon, and I'd just like to extend an invitation to everyone who'll be in London that day to join us.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

I know that there are pleanty of us traveling over for the final. Some with and some without tickets.

Could be the perfect day for a Irish/Spurs meet.

Anyway, there's a group of us hitting the pubs in Covent Garden on the Saturday afternoon, and I'd just like to extend an invitation to everyone who'll be in London that day to join us.

:)

Ant might be up for it. He's due in London bout 4.30 that afternoon. Unfortunately most of us are flying out of Cork til 8.15pm so we'll have to play it by ear.
    Any plans sorted yet for the day itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Over in LHR at 9 - most of you will be comatosed!!

Going up there early - not likely i'll see many Wembley trips:D

Advertisement