Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music in Handover/Gallery quay?

Options
  • 03-02-2008 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the hell the music playing in and around hanover/gallery quay?

It seems to be every evening around 8/9 pm and I can hear it across the Dock in my apartment in Charlotte Quay. From what I can make out it's emanating from those weird red lights.

Sounds like some weird opera / classical stuff...

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Just heard it now. Not coming from Gallery Quay where I live. Going to pop out and investigate.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Its an art installation at Grand Canal Square (beside Gallery Quay) Basically a cherry pick projecting light onto the gorund that people can interact with by walking across. Kinda cool.

Found more info on it here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭colm_c

Yeah went for a gander myself.

A load of BS if you ask me... I'm tempted to go and unplug it...

Advertisement