Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timing out & Network Errors

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Should be a bit better now, I have put on a bandaid till I get more time to look.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Seems much faster all of a sudden Asok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Was timing out a fair bit earlier, working grand now. Seems to have done the trick Asok. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Database Errors.... grrrrhrhrhrhrhr..... and timing out on quickposts and quickedits.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

In the last while?

It's been fairly normal for me all evening ... might be a tiny bit slower, but tbh I could easily be imagining that ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

*Cough* 3am backup *Cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Doh! >.<

I'm so used to the back-up it never dawned on me that he might mean that!

Actually, Asok ... just out of curiosity, have you or Regi been having fun with the back-up script? The start time has been "drifting" since it was re-instituted, and getting gradually later ... I think boards went down around 3.17 last night.

Advertisement