Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loans In Dublin

Options
  • 03-02-2008 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Apologies if this is the wrong section i couldn't find a finance section, basically im looking for recommendations for personal loans, my credit rating isn't great at present and my bank have refused me a loan of 1,000 which i need, im employed full time but have got quite a lot of bills, but i could afford to pay back up to €100 a month on a loan of 1,000 so im looking for recommendations of company's who offer these type of loans (obviously im looking for a reputable place where the APR wouldn't be too high either) in Dublin, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

You need to post here.

Have you tried a credit union?
    Halifax seem to be pushing themselves to give money to everyone, give them a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭BCB

I'm already in the credit union and got a loan at xmas so another loan is out of the question right now, i applied for a credit card with the Halifax and i was refused a few months ago,basically im looking for a loan of €1,000 from some institution,anyone any more info?

Sorry i didn't see that other forum,feel free to move this moderators.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Suzette

Try the Provident, they offer small loans of €100 - €13000.00 euro, interest rate is a little high though

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Moved from Dublin City

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

tbh, from the sounds of it the LAST thing you need is another loan.

From the small details this thread has given, it sounds like you're barely staying afloat and taking from one side to pay the other. You should really consider some professional advice rather than patching the latest hole with another loan or credit card.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

You should call these people up...

Money Advice and Budgeting Service

Advertisement