Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HelpWith Amp Selection

Options
  • 03-02-2008 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

I'm guitarist of about 4years looking to buy a powerful hlafstack. I play a jackson DXMG and squire Stratocaster. I have a marshall valvestate combo but that is cutting out and is kind of restricting. I'm looking for an amp with good distortion and hope to get a cab and head for no more than 900 euro. I would want an amp with good distortion and the type of distortion i would be looking for can would be something like fightstar / foo fighters / general rock (anything with that range if possible). Would I be wanting a valve amp? I have been looking at the peavey valve king head, I see that it got great reviews but I don’t know. Does anybody have one?? What Cabinet would I then be wanting?? do they make a huge difference?? Good distortion is what I want. Ca anybody recommend ideas of amps and cabs that would suit my needs all help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

This would be better in the instruments section

Advertisement