Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

name of the place for minor body work, dents etc.

Options
  • 03-02-2008 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

folks

as per title, i am looking for that place that does minor dents etc, my mate got a little knock on a 530i beemer wants it sorted out

ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

There's Dial-a-Dent in the Sandyford Ind Est, Ph:086 8189398

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

depends on the dent, some guys can pop dents back out again without painting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

well talking to your man he said the door got a very minor dent, knowing thats its a pretty new 530i he got he wants to get it mended like it was new.
    he said its very small dent so i heard lads here on about some crowd that does this stuff to bumpers etc...

hmm, i will give him that sandyford number

ta

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

theres one called "chipsaway" that do it, they can even repair a lot of dents that didnt break the paint without the need for painting.,

Advertisement