Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage

Options
  • 03-02-2008 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

I'm asking this on the UL board rather than the Limerick board because I need student advice! I have a couple of minor things wrong with my car and am looking for a student friendly (i.e. cheap) garage. I don't want to be messed about (I'm a girl too, which doesn't help) and can't afford to pay loads. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

When I was on co-op, my boss (a girl) swore by Auto Repairs on Pennywell Road (from UL, go into town, straight past the parkway, and veering left at that big crazy junction here), and I got my exhaust fixed there too. They might be a bit cranky in there, but you would expect that anywhere. But to be safe, take along a male friend just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Any volunteers for the male friend position? Haha! Actually, my boyfriend is coming down next week, will get him to come with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

ergonomics wrote: »
    Any volunteers for the male friend position? Haha! Actually, my boyfriend is coming down next week, will get him to come with me.
    Damn! Thought i was in there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I'm a heartbreaker, what can I say.

Advertisement