Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Transaction Query

Options
  • 03-02-2008 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Was wondering if I could somehow find out when & where a transaction took place? I have a €70 transaction that looks like it could have been for a laser transaction, but the day in question: I remember no such action. Does anyone know who I should ring/email to find out the actual address of the vendor, to see if it would jog my memory, or if not, to check out why I got charged?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Does the description on your statement not ring any bells?

Remember, the transaction won't nessecarily appear on your statement on the day the transaction took place.

If all else fails, contact 24 Hour Banking/your branch. They should be able to order a copy of the transaction voucher for you, which would have the retailers details on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭patrickc

ive often rang aib to query transactions, never been a problem they've always been able to explain them to me. their 24 hour banking number is 1890242424

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Laser Transactions show as POS xxxxx on the statement, often a few days later...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

What does it say on the statement?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

OP, did you get Cashback? If you don't mind can you post the line, or have you rang 24hrs online? What did they say?

• Advertisement
Advertisement