Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ink wars

Options
  • 03-02-2008 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭

anyone see ink wars on discovery real time? some fine work on display. its after giving me the itch again

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Eire_Tattoo

longshanks wrote: »
    anyone see ink wars on discovery real time? some fine work on display. its after giving me the itch again

Do you mean "Tattoo Wars"? Didn't know they were showing it in Europe yet. I have seen a few of the episodes. It is a very good show and has none of the B*llsh!t the other "Ink" shows have. The only thing I don't like is the judging of the competitions is not suitable for a tattooing competition. They are judged by a large crowd and from screens etc. The bolder the piece the better it looks to a camera and in the distance, so this is what got a lot of the pieces chosen, rather than their other qualities.

The guys on this show are the Tattooists who have been pushing the boundaries for years and are worlds apart from the crowd on London Ink, Miami ink and LA Ink(Guy Aitchison makes an appearance on LA ink but only as a guest(his sister is Hannah Aitchison), he is one of the most important artists around).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Nikko's one is on this Sunday. Should be class.

xtruthx

Advertisement