Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Connection problem to Full Tilt Poker Server

• 04-02-2008 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I was hoping someone on here might be able to help me out with a problem I'm having since switching from dial-up to wireless broadband with 3 :rolleyes:

Ever since making the jump anytime I go to run the Full Tilt Poker client on my laptop it starts attempting to connect but each time comes back with the error "Sorry, Unable to Connect to the Server". It's only started happening since I began using the 3 USB modem and has been like this for the past month or more.

I also use PaddyPower Poker and Pokerstars and don't experience any problems whatsoever using that software, It's just annoying to be unable to access my Full Tilt Account and I prefer playing on that site.

I'd be really grateful if anyone could give me a dig out on this one, have emailed both 3 and FTP support teams and they haven't been able to give me a fix for it.

Thanks Guys.
    TH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭FusionNet

Ive set up several Poker sites. Im unfamiliar with Full tilt at the moment but it may not auto config like paddy power. Check the software to see if there is advanced options. If there is it may have a setting for connection. If you still have a dial up connection set up on your pc then full tilt might be trying to access the network with this. Firstly check the full tilt software, if there is a connection section see if your dial up is what its trying to use, secondly if you have a dial up connection maybe you should delete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭tophurler

Thanks for the reply Eoghan. I've checked your suggestions, now the only problem with the connection settings of the Poker software is that when I try open the software it automatically starts trying to connect to the server and I cannot get any further than that point. I have also deleted the dial up connection from my laptop.

The ISP im using are supposed to be sharing IP addresses between several users, would that be the problem do you think?

Advertisement