Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Door handle for a Renault Clio 1999

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Did you try setting the search location to "European Union" and selecting "add shop inventory" under "more buying options"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Yeah tried that there now and found one which looks ok. However I need a bolt as well. Emailed the seller to find out. In the meantime, if there was an option closer to home (Dublin) it would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

stepbar wrote: »
    Yeah tried that there now and found one which looks ok. However I need a bolt as well. Emailed the seller to find out. In the meantime, if there was an option closer to home (Dublin) it would be better.

Ring around the breakers and they might have a clio they are breaking there as its common enough.

Will be cheaper and closer I would think. Dont worry bout the bolt as a quick trip to decent hardware shop will sort that.

Advertisement