Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Broken Sword - Angel of Death

• 04-02-2008 10:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭

Was there ever an XBOX version of this game?
    It seems that whatever searches I do I only come up with PC versions. :confused:

It's the only one that my wife hasn't done. (It is the last one of four isn't it?)

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

PC only, if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Fair play to her - I couldn't stick with the 3rd one long enough to finish it.

Yes, Angel of Death is the last one in a series of 4 (so far). It's a PC only game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I got pissed off with the stupid stealth sections in the third one. The 4th was better though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Stephen wrote:
    PC only, if I recall correctly.

Bummer!

Don't suppose there's a PC emulator is there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

does your misses give lessons?

trying to convert my GF to the darkside of gaming...

though she has recently had a GREAt laugh killing random people in Ass Creed

• Advertisement

:D LOL

I don't suspect that my wife will ever touch Angel of Death if she can't get it on the Playstation or XBOX. Even then I'd have to RETRAIN her as she hasn't touched a console much since the other Broken Swords. :rolleyes:

WIfe said she would try the PC out.

I actually found a copy of this in Game Stop Kilkenny yesterday.

But boy was I pi**ed off when I discovered it was only for Windows XP and not even Windows 2000. :mad:

What the F*** is their idea????

:mad:

Advertisement