Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mugen Twin loop exhaust

Options
  • 04-02-2008 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

I've decided to go for a mugen twin loop exhaust but have been searching the net trying to find out where i can get one with no luck, anyone know any place in ireland where i could get one or will i have to order it off the net?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Couldnt tell ya but any time I looked into it they were quite expensive €500. Might be worth having a look around on honda-tech.com. Let me know how it works out for you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

heres a guy selling one over on DTD

http://www.dtdirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18478

• Registered Users Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

If you don't buy a used one then you'll have to order in from the UK.. £800 pounds sterling! You'd have to be sponsored racer imo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

draffodx wrote: »
    I've decided to go for a mugen twin loop exhaust but have been searching the net trying to find out where i can get one with no luck, anyone know any place in ireland where i could get one or will i have to order it off the net?

Glad your taking my advice, ill be on the lookout for one too after my trip to the states.

I was looking at an interview with one of Spoons top engineers and after noticing the mugen badge on one of their demo cars he was asked why it had a mugen badge on a spoon demo car, he honestly admitted that its the best exhaust for the b series engine and that they could not surpass it.

good luck finding one, id be straight on to the guy who kceire posted up

Good luck man

Advertisement