Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness 2000 - Loughrea

Options
  • 04-02-2008 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any experience using this gym, just looking for some feedback on equipment, value for money, etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

moved, you might have better feedback in the regional forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

Right! The battle of the bulge can no longer be defered. Has anyone any experience of this Loughrea gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭EAFC_rdfl

so, one year later, any opinions to be had on this place? :confused:

good equipment, genuinely interested fitness instructors, and as long as you are willing to put in the effort.. then of course it's value for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Ruanej90

Marge i'm a 16yo lad from loughrea is this the gym near the golf course and can i join? my friend goes to the gym and hes younger i know its a late post but galway is too far..... thanks..:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Ruanej90 wrote: »
    Marge i'm a 16yo lad from loughrea is this the gym near the golf course and can i join? my friend goes to the gym and hes younger i know its a late post but galway is too far..... thanks..:D:D:D
    Hi Ruanej90.
    The gym is about 2 to 300 metres up the Ballaun road just off the middle roundabout on the bypass. I think they might have a promotion at the minute for joining, you should give them a call. I don't see why you couldn't join!

Advertisement