Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Options
  • 04-02-2008 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭

Episode 2.
    I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! :D

If there is a more random (and half-way decent) anime this season, I want to know it -- but I'm more prepared to be left in despair!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Yea ive noticed myself there hasnt been any really good anime released for a while except for Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei...and maybe Ghost hound ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Fantastic stuff, cracked up repeatedly over the first series and this seems to match it in most ways.

The 'duties' segments in episode 03 were great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

I must've gotten a dodgy sub or something, because I found the dual subs in the first part of ep 02 migraine inducing. Nearly turned me off Zoku after watching all of SZS. But then I saw ep 03....

Gizzle wrote: »
    I must've gotten a dodgy sub or something, because I found the dual subs in the first part of ep 02 migraine inducing. Nearly turned me off Zoku after watching all of SZS. But then I saw ep 03....

The dual-subs had me in stitches (was meant to be there as far as i know, a.f.k. do their job well), it took a lot of concentration to take them all in (once or twice had to rewind) but was definitely worth it. Perry creeped the Hell out of me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

I adore the second season, even more so then the first, actually.
    Pity about A.F.K's subbing. It's much more worse then last year, subbing the first season, and that's saying something! At least some kind anon is translating them, now. But I'll still watch A.F.K's (if ever) when it comes out.

• Advertisement

I adore the second season, even more so then the first, actually.
    Pity about A.F.K's subbing. It's much more worse then last year, subbing the first season, and that's saying something! At least some kind anon is translating them, now. But I'll still watch A.F.K's (if ever) when it comes out.
    [anon] have been picking up the slack and did themselves proud with episodes 8 and 9.

Advertisement