Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hours

Options
  • 04-02-2008 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I am sure that there are plenty but I have yet to find a shop (newsagent) open 24 hours. Where are these? Any around the west side of the city / 'burbs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tesco is the only one I know of, except a garage or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Dunnes Terryland.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Vivo?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

dafunk wrote: »
    I am sure that there are plenty but I have yet to find a shop (newsagent) open 24 hours. Where are these? Any around the west side of the city / 'burbs?

I'm pretty sure that the petrol station accross from the warwick is 24hrs, although they have the hatch open only. Big ones are Dunnes and Tesco on headford rd.

Cookes on Cookes Corner, never seem to close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

the esso station across from the west side community centre is 24hr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Vivo & Londis on Prospect Hill.

Great deli for the walk home!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭5times

Branskys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Most Esso stations are, I can think of two of the east side of the city.
    By open, I mean there is a hatch but the staff will fetch what you tell him

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Spar on Eyre Square, just down from the Skef.
    Not sure if the one on Mainguard St is 24/7, but it does keep pretty long hours.

Where's Vivo??? (saw it mentioned in another posting, didn't want to drag it out by asking there).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

JustMary wrote: »
    Where's Vivo??? (saw it mentioned in another posting, didn't want to drag it out by asking there).

Vivo is across the street from Cuba nightclub, just off Eyre Sq. Londis is 2o metres up the hill and that is open 24 hours too. Madness.

Esso in Salthill (opposite the Warwick nightclub) is open 24 hours. Is the Texaco beside the Marriot Hotel open 24 hours too?

I think Dunnes in Knocknacarra is open til midnight.

Or you could just buy stuff during the day :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement