Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college prices

Options
  • 04-02-2008 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

hi i am a student in WIT. im just emailing to try and find out some information about prices in UCD, we are trying to compare prices from every college. if at all possible could you forward on prices for the following:
    A4 printing;
    A4 photocopying;
    A3 printing;
    A3 photocopying;
    A4 colour printing;
    A4 colour photocopying;
    A standard 160 page A4 pad in the SU shop
    A cup of tea from the canteen.

any help on this matter is greatly appriciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

*cough* writing a manifesto? *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

A4 printing; 7c
    A3 printing; 14c
    A4 colour printing; 24c
    A cup of tea from the canteen; Tea/coffee/hot choc all €1 from SU shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 whoknows

*cough* writing a manifesto? *cough*

not a manifesto, just trying to show this expensive place up as the business it is rather than a university which they are applying for.

whoknows wrote: »
    not a manifesto, just trying to show this expensive place up as the business it is rather than a university which they are applying for.

Fight the powah dude:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Oh, idealism, even worse...
    *sigh* you'll learn.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah it's great isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭OTNiner

see

http://www.ucd.ie/itservices/itucd/printing/index.html

a custom google search with the domain of the relevant educational institutes and "student printing" and price or cost will return most of what you want on the printing / copying front

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Sean_K wrote: »
    Tea/coffee/hot choc all €1 from SU shops

It's gone up to €1.20! :(

Oh, idealism, even worse...
    *sigh* you'll learn.

im sorry you disagree but if we sit back things wont change will they in any situation in life. there are plenty of examples from history. this is just a small scale version.
    personally id rather not be a drone and accept things when i dont believe they are right. just my opinion

tywy wrote: »

When did that happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

hi i am a student in WIT. im just emailing to try and find out some information about prices in UCD,

Why in the world would anyone want to go to WIT? You may as well log onto www.finishyourdegreeonline.com Seriously, I feel sorry for you. BTW the price of a cup of coffee not going to encourage someone to throw away their future either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭stereoroid

tywy wrote: »

It's gone back down to €1.00! Apparently, an unexplained 20% increase ruffled a few feathers, and not just among the students. :p

elgriff wrote: »
    Why in the world would anyone want to go to WIT? You may as well log onto www.finishyourdegreeonline.com Seriously, I feel sorry for you. BTW the price of a cup of coffee not going to encourage someone to throw away their future either!

wow what an educated reply, im baffled by such an intelligent well founded reply. i suppose location, money, home situations and stuff like that obviously shouldnt come into it when applying to a college.

and how foolish of me to wonder about a cup of coffee because i was actually thinking of transferring to the college with the cheapest coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Just to point out - most of the UCD posters aren't that awful - he's a twat and an embaressing one at that, I do hope that he doesn't go to UCD.

Just to point out - most of the UCD posters aren't that awful - he's a twat and an embaressing one at that, I do hope that he doesn't go to UCD.

ah ye i know, 99.9% of people arent like that. its frustrating you try do something to benifit people and you have to listen to crap like that. such is life i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

very little photocopying is done since blackboard, Id imagine it was more popular in ucd back in the day before the oul BB

Advertisement