Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What's standard on an E46 M3?

Options
  • 04-02-2008 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

A VRT question about M3 - from what I read they expect more money on a car if you have leather seats and folding mirrors :rolleyes:
    Can anyone tell me and better still show me a link stating that both were standard on the E46 M3 - 2002? I've never seen an M3 without leather - don't know about the mirrors.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭StillBallygowan

Try here:
    http://www.bmwmregistry.com/model_faq.php?id=19

How does the interior of the E46 M3 differ from that of the regular E46 3 Series?
    The interior of the E46 M3 shares its basic design and construction with that of the regular E46 coupes and convertibles. However, it contains the following special features:
    -M Design front sport seats with available power side bolster width adjustment (coupe only)
    -Unique Nappa leather/Impluse cloth (coupe only), Nappa leather/M Alcantara (coupe only), Nappa leather or Extended Nappa leather (not for North America) upholstery selections
    -Unique interior trim (high-gloss black, Titan Shadow, Aluminum or Eucalyptus Malt wood)
    -Anthracite headliner (coupe only)
    -M three-spoke leather steering wheel with tri-color stitching
    -Illumintaed M leather shift knob with one-piece boot (manual only)
    -M instrumentation with grey faces, red needles, 300-kph/180-mph speedometer, oil temperature gauge and variable LED redline on the tachometer
    -Door sill plates with the "M3" logo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

An M3 could've been specced with half leather. There are one or two on carzone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

It was only part leather they fitted as standard AFAIK. A leather/alcantara combo, though any E46 M3 I've seen had full leather.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

Thanks.

Advertisement