Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennels

Options
  • 04-02-2008 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used City West kennels, Would appreciate some feed back before I book my dog in.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭VB

Also has anyone tried out happyhounds in Cavan?

I usually send my dog to Kilshane Kennels and have been happy enough with them. But after a two week stay which was his longest I felt that he wasnt in the best of condition and he nearly took the hand off me when I went to feed him. Im going away for another two weeks so I want to get somewhere that comes with a recommendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Has anyone used City West kennels, Would appreciate some feed back before I book my dog in.

Thanks

I've used them for my cats and they came out happy as larry. It was my first time to leave them and I was crying like a sap, feeling very silly and the lady there made me feel so much better saying she feels the same everytime she leaves her dog etc. She then rang me the next day to let me know that they were fine and to tell me not to be worrying.

Advertisement