Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Favourite 360 Game

• 04-02-2008 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭

Pro Evo 6, the new one is crap IMO.

What's yours?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Gears of War and Fifa 08. Spend quite a lot of time on them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

At the moment, Forza 2. Before that, probably Flatout: Ultimate Carnage. I suspect Burnout Paradise will take its place when it finally shows up :)

I love racing games, 'specially the more violent arcadey ones!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i'm goin with bioshock what a game...i really enjoyed gun tooo back in the day...hopefully loads of us will be saying gta4 come april

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Don't have loads myself but PGR4, Mass Effect I'm putting a lot of time into lately.

Only one joypad so can't really enjoy pes & halo & gow fully. [I like co.op]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I'm going to go with Oblivion. Haven't been addicted to a game as much since KOTOR.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Battlestations Midway.
    A game that was overlooked by many but it's quality and I cannot wait for a sequel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Gears rules, alongside NHL 08. NHL is massively unknown but happens to be the best sports game I have ever played, but its on the long side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

CoD4 still play this the most. Got Burnout Paradise which has been lots of fun so far – but not sure of long term appeal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Burnout Paradise - nothing else comes close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

kaimera wrote: »
    Don't have loads myself but PGR4, Mass Effect I'm putting a lot of time into lately.

Snap.
    Mass Effect was fantastic, and is right at the top of my list of games to replay.
    PGR4 is not only one of my favourite 360 games, but also my favourite racing game of all time... Absolute perfection imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Portal... Quite possibly the best game i've ever played, its pure simplistic genius

Multiplayer.. GOW n COD4

Single player, Tom Clancy LV and Crackdown.... Really enjoyed both.

Still tho, love GH3... played PGR3 n 4 to death.. Really enjoy Assasins Creed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭rcs

Call of Duty 4... Easily one of the best games I've ever played... More like a movie than a game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

CoD4

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Mass Effect for me. Was the most fun i've had on the 360 so far. The story was amazing, i felt for the characters (Hey you sexy blue bitch :)), and i actually enjoyed the combat.

I'm hoping Lost Odyssey is the next 'best game' for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

jcoote wrote: »
    i'm goin with bioshock what a game...i really enjoyed gun tooo back in the day...hopefully loads of us will be saying gta4 come april

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Still playing COD4 Multiplayer a good bit. Just finished Bioshock (Great) and Assassins Creed (very good) back to back. Currently struggling through Kane and Lynch and GRAW which are not holding my attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Halo 3,

Closely followed by Bioshock.....

And PGR4, even though I barely play it, I enjoy it online....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

At the moment, it's Burnout Paradise and Rez (Arcade).

Loved Bioshock, Mass Effect and I'm really itching to get back into COD4 on Vet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

I think COD4 is close on the best game of all time! Love Oblivion too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I notice the way nobody has mentioned halo yet, im very suprised at this seen as all the hype about it and all.

But for me it has to be Cod 4, the multiplayer is brilliant and the single player is fantastic. After that it would be in between Gears and Dead Rising, both are very good games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

COD4 and PGR4 are in a tie at the mo for me.

New PES gets a work out every now and again too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Halo 3.
    Loved Saints Row also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Halo 3.

Ah I was wondering when it would get a mention :).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

micmclo wrote: »
    Battlestations Midway.
    A game that was overlooked by many but it's quality and I cannot wait for a sequel.

my favorite game too it is a qaulity game with a perfect mix of flight sim , strategy and general shooting. am fairly sure that i'm the highest ranked irish player on the leader boards too :):)

do you play online much micmclo , i've yet to play another Irish person online in this game :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Gears of war and PGR4.I also like test drive unlimited, a game overlooked by many but it does have beautiful graphics and it'll take you ages to complete.Check it out, you should get it for 20euro at this stage.Hopin for a sequel but heard nothing yet.Really have to "invest" in COD4 soon.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I got a 360 for Christmas with some of the games mentioned on here and haven't actually played most of them yet! I should really get off my ass, looks like I'm missing out on some quality stuff! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Didn't like test drive unlimited that much... great idea, looked sweet but the driving physics where terrible.... Mix PGR4 n TDU n that'd be sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Call of Duty 4,favourite game right now.Taking ages to finish :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

COD4 - By a country mile

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

COD4 but pc version is better again.
    Mass effect is very good.

Advertisement