Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Favourite 360 Game

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

COD4 followed close by GH3 (the latter i've just gotten into. what a game!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yeah GH3 is amazing,forgot to mention it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

cod4
    mass effect
    guitar hero 3
    virtua tennis 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

miju wrote: »

do you play online much micmclo , i've yet to play another Irish person online in this game :mad:

Yep, I do be online lots for this game only. I've Halo 3 and COD4 but FPS are not my thing and I don't play them online.
    Also, the single player mission are just the correct mix of difficulty and challenge

I've never met an Irish person in Battlestations Midway or taken notice of the leaderboard. Usually loud American kids online :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Vyse wrote: »
    I'm going to go with Oblivion. Haven't been addicted to a game as much since KOTOR.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

cool, whats your gamertag and i'll add ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

miju wrote: »
    cool, whats your gamertag and i'll add ye

Oddly enough, it's micmclo :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

lollers , will add ye now so :D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Bioshock has been blowing me away.
    Earth Defence Force is a barrel of laughs.
    PGR4 is astounding.

But as yet, the games that have had me grinning are Space Giraffe and Rez HD.

I already have Rez on the DC and PS2 but this is the best yet, amzing value for a tenner and looks amazing, the music is sublime and plays like a dream, everyone should own this, everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

Halo 3 and Mass Effect

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Gears of war for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Gears of War. It was the first game I played on the Xbox and it hold a special bloody place in my heart.

Rez is a cracker too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

bio shock

cod4

condemned

dead rising

fear

Advertisement