Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsubishi lancer

Options
  • 04-02-2008 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am looking at a 2006 Mitsubishi lancer with 25k on the clock they are looking for 15’750 for it I have a trade in but he has to get back to me with a price.

I was wondering if they are any good, I know there is a new model out this year, will this be a problem when I go to trade in a few years?

Bear in mind I am getting out of a Renault megane which I hate so the sooner the better .

Thanks mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

That's a bit dear, those old shape lancers can be had very cheaply.they just don't hold their money well.
    I mean, you can get a Corolla for that sort of money. (You may not want one, but that's what an 06 car with good resale value goes for)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Markjf

I am afraid of the resale on the lancer but he offered me €8’250 with my megane for it, that compares to €10’950 to hop into a 06 focus and €10’500 for a 06 megane saloon.

I am going to look at a 06 Mazda 3 HB tomorrow with 45’000 km on it, he said €10’000 on the phone but he said he would take a look at mine and see if he could do better.

I would drive a corolla no problem but I am not optimistic on them giving me a descent trade in value but I will take a look.

By the way the lancer has 25’000 km on the clock.

Thanks Mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 loreco

my Dad has a Mazda 3 06 HB.
    He thinks it a great car very reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Markjf

Well guys I went the extra few euro and got a 2006 mazda HB with 30'000km on the clock very clean 1 owner.

I am just so happy to be shot of the megane ball of **** ( sorry to megane lovers)

Advertisement