Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD4 achievements

• 04-02-2008 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Did anyone else find them really easy, i did all of them in two days, suppose i was sick at home for one of the days so was sitting at home doing nothing else, but did anyone else find them quite easy. Apart from mile high on vet....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

It's all relative

With the exception of Mile High they're about average I suppose!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I'm only completed it on hardened and found it a good challenge esp the bunker level. I'll get around to vet after I've completed some other games – but after trying one level with it I'd imagine it would take lots of effort for me to get through all on vet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I thought I'd struggle getting through it on Vet as well, but so far I'm been flying through the first 5 or 6 levels. Granted the hardest level has been the TV station so far and there are much worse to get through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Yeah I did it on easy mode I guess and yeah they were so handy, I tried it on vet the other night, and I found it really hard :o. So im just going to have to build myself up for it. If I did it on vet, are the achievements unlocked for all other levels under vet too?

Advertisement