Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lost my theory test certificate??

Options
  • 04-02-2008 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just a quick question. I may or may not have lost my certificate for completing my theory test. As you will know, this is what we send off to receive our actual provisional license. My question is this: If I have in fact lost it, do they keep records of who has passed the test, and will they be able to reissue me a certificate, or will I have to sit the test again?

That would be a pain. I flew through it and had no problems, I'm sure I could do so again, but it would be a bit annoying to say the least! :(

Anybody have any answers on this? Thanks in advance!

Comments

Advertisement