Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obscure money

Options
  • 04-02-2008 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

I have some notes left from a trip to the Middle East I went on last year.

They are from a country that is not normally mentioned in the foreign exchange rates tables:D

anyway is there a bank or branch in Dublin that exchanges most foreign currencies, or is their somewhere on line I could check to see which banks exchanges which currencies in Dublin?

Thanks all :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You could try ringing your local branch and see?

You could also try the various banks websites I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Bank of Ireland college green is a good bet. And if they won't do it, the central bank should.

I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Ohyeah wrote: »
    I have some notes left from a trip to the Middle East I went on last year.

They are from a country that is not normally mentioned in the foreign exchange rates tables:D

anyway is there a bank or branch in Dublin that exchanges most foreign currencies, or is their somewhere on line I could check to see which banks exchanges which currencies in Dublin?

Thanks all :)

Go to your account holding branch. They'll most likely send it off to get credit and your account will get credited in a few weeks.

Advertisement