Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brainwave - Epilepsy Ireland

Options
  • 04-02-2008 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any experience with this association?
    My boyfriend is 24 and developed epilepsy after being spiked on a night out.

I recently found out they do a course in Sligo IT to help people with epilepsy to help them get back into employment. Its called Training for Success and is run in conjunction with FAS.

I've read about it and contacted Brainwave about it. But would love to hear some feedback from people who have had experience with the course and the association.

It was like fate i found out about the course. found a leaflet when i was waiting int the doctors office this morning...We're both so excited about the prospect of rebuilding his life.

Many thanks

Advertisement