Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CK Alarms

Options
  • 04-02-2008 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi, has anyone had an alarm installed by CK Alarms recently? I am trying to get in contact with them but both contact numbers are ringing out and/or are disconnected. Any contact info appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

I am assuming that you have a problem with your intruder alarm. Speaking as someone that installed alarms in the past I would suggest that you phone any local alarm company (if you can not get CK). Alarm companies come and go all the time.

Any good alarm installer will be able to get into your alarm system and repair the fault. I like Martin from ML. He is local and IMHO is good. PM me if you want his number.

What type of alarm is it?? (make/model)

Advertisement