Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying second Hand car what you need to know and forms for ownership.

Options
  • 04-02-2008 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi guys, I recently enetered into a verbal agreement for a nissan almera 2.2 DSL car/van. The guy is from Lithuania. So he's not totally tuned in to the forms of ownership etc.

Basically, what do I need to get off him to put the car in my ownership name.

The motor tax is good until March 08. So in from that sense what do I need to know because March is not far off.

I heard of a good web site Autocheck where you can insert the REG no. and details of the cars will come up from database.

Comments

Advertisement