Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mauser rifles

Options
  • 04-02-2008 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

i put up a thread on the for sale\wanted forum for a left handed mouser in 308 and got no replies :( . so this means i gotta get a new one. has anyone got an m03 or m98 in any caliber that can give me a reference?

the scope mounts look like theyre not adjustable. to move the scope forward and back you do it on the rail moount. does this not leave the scope very high off the barrel? also im a big chap so i wonder how long the stock is in use and how far can you push forward the scope?

calle the importer in wexford \ wicklow. he told me it would be one year minimum for a standard model and if i wanted anything unusual like left handed or a deluxe stock id be adding on the months. typical. called the one in the uk and theyve got 4 in stock in leftie. wohoo.

hard to make my mind up when i cant get one in my hands. its either that or a sako 85 or tikka, but i have one of those in 223.

Advertisement