Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"no pannel data" ARITECH ALARM

Options
  • 04-02-2008 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

hi i wonder if anyone could help me get out of a bit of bother, my alarm unit is reading "nd-no pannel data" and there is nothing i can do to get rid of it. i typed my code in but no joy, it is a aritech alarm. i haven't rang the alarm company as it was in the house before i moved in and i don,t want to be charged out a call out fee or to be upsold some other package and i would like to learn how do it myself if it ever happened, i dont know the problem happened my girlfriend told me she was pressing a few buttons.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It is a communication proble between teminals C or D between the Panel & the Keypad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 the pants man

i know nothing about alarms, is this a problem i need an expert to fix or could a electrician do the job or better still a novice who wants to save some money

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You can no longer employ an electrician to work on your alarm system, unles he is licenced to install by the PSA.The first thing to check is the connection on C & D in the keypad & at the panel

Advertisement