Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse sitting in Wicklow - Roundwood area

Options
  • 04-02-2008 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    we are just about to move with our 2 horses to the roundwood area (halfway roundwood to enniskerry or newtownmountkennedy) and were wondering whether there was anybody in the area who might be interested in a mutual horse sitting arrangement for long weekends/holidays?
    Also is there an arena in the area that we could potentially use? (would be happy to pay for the use of course) :)
    fj

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 redmimosa

Hi, I do not live in the area, but would be interested in horse-sitting if you would be willing to pay. I have been doing some dog-sitting but would love to get into horse sitting! I have BHS exams and tons of experience (and references!) anyway pm me if you are interested, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

fj123 wrote: »
    Hi
    we are just about to move with our 2 horses to the roundwood area (halfway roundwood to enniskerry or newtownmountkennedy) and were wondering whether there was anybody in the area who might be interested in a mutual horse sitting arrangement for long weekends/holidays?
    Also is there an arena in the area that we could potentially use? (would be happy to pay for the use of course) :)
    fj

Hiya, I live just the other side of roundwood and im finished college exams now in a month and wud be free to horse sit, im 23 and ive been horse riding since i was 5 so well experienced with them!

Advertisement