Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waveriders - showing at Dublin Film Festival (looking for tickets)

Options
  • 04-02-2008 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hello, first post here,

Mods - I hope this doesn't come under touting etc!

https://dubliniff.ticketsolve.com/performances/performances_for_show/10387

Tried to book tickets for this film last night but they are all sold out already:eek: I guess it'll be a magical picture even for viewers not into surfing but I didn't expect it to sell out so fast. Cut to the chase: There wasn't a block-book done by any surf clubs or anything? I'd love to get a few tickets if people had spare ones and it was possible.

Sorry this thread isn't a helpful pointer! Peace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Waveriders (Ireland, 2008) World Premiere

Waveriders is a spellbinding film about the journey, the culture, the exhilaration and the extraordinary thrills at the core of the hypnotically beautiful sport of surfing in a newly discovered world destination in the North West of Ireland. Waveriders features a cast of the best Irish surfers, past and present, as well as some of the world’s superstar surfers from California and Hawaii. Director Joel Conroy and Producer Margo Harkin will attend the screening.

When will it be on DVD? Presume there is no general release?
    Hope it's good, some of the big wave movies (of which this sounds to be) have been awfully disappointing.

Advertisement