Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vehicles that are not available here.....

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

That's interesting! I wonder what premium they'd charge over the standard GTI - a nice wedge I bet! I think I read at the time that they weren't interested in making it officially available here because it would bring it too close to the R32. That said, I'm not crazy about some of the styling differences on the Ed 30 anyhow (wheels, colour coding...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 TU154

The Stig took the edition 30 around the Top Gear track, said whatever they had done with it made it a turkey compared to the standard GTI. The extra power was so so, but the handling was much worse.
    Not that it will probably make a difference with what you can do on irish roads though.

Advertisement