Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rode Microphones

Options
  • 05-02-2008 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello everybody,

Can anyone advice me where I can buy Rode Podcaster Microphone in Cork City or online (UK, Ireland, Western Europe)?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Artemij wrote: »
    Hello everybody,

Can anyone advice me where I can buy Rode Podcaster Microphone in Cork City or online (UK, Ireland, Western Europe)?

Thanks in advance!

HERE ya go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Go on, support local business. Buy in Ireland...
    Bet you can get the same deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Doubt it... Paul Brewer did say he would try to match prices....ask him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Thanks for the name check but that area wouldn't be my bag.... don't M-Audio do such like too? Enda Futuresounds or Musicmaker should be able to help there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Gumbyman

I picked up the NT1A on THomann.de a few years back. Dirt cheap and lovely mic. Was previously using a borrowed NT1 that was about 10-15 years old and was also perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Artemij

Cheap? I've seen cheaper. Delivery to Ireland is 20 Euro. So, total is ~170 Euro. Has anyone seen it in Cork for the same price?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Artemij wrote: »
    Cheap? I've seen cheaper. Delivery to Ireland is 20 Euro. So, total is ~170 Euro. Has anyone seen it in Cork for the same price?

People have a tendnecy to think that Thomann are the cheapest every time. This is simply not the case. You gotta shop around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Artemij

frobisher wrote: »
    People have a tendnecy to think that Thomann are the cheapest every time. This is simply not the case. You gotta shop around.

Yeah, basically, I would prefer buying it in Cork for the same price, rather than order on the Internet. Haven't seen many musical stores around. What should I check?

Advertisement