Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

charging

Options
  • 05-02-2008 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

can i charge my jg aug battery off a electric shaver socket or are the sockets at the wrong voltage

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

Just get an adaptor, they're like €10 and it means you'll be able to use a normal socket. Just make sure the charger is a 220v.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

if its a 2 pin plug and a 220v you can just get a key and put it into the earth socket to lift the little stutter things in the plug socket and then just plug it in the bottom 2 holes as normal.,
    IF YOU DO THIS THEN ONLY INSERT IT INTO THE TOP SINGLE HOLE, NOT THE LOWER ONES, IF YOU DIE DONT SUE ME OR COMPLAIN OR ANYTHING.,

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

i will :D . just wondering because if it worked in these sockets i wouldnt have to go buy an adaptor a problem i never had with my cyma

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Great Richie now I'm all dead you couldn't stick it at the start of your post.... I'm gonna haunt you so bad!!! :p:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Lol., :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement