Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw prerecorded?

• 05-02-2008 4:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

At the start of the live broadcast of Raw on Sky Sports tonight there was a technical glitch. While the pyro and stuff were going off and the cameras were panning over the crowd the audio wasn't playing. Instead it was commentary of jr and Lawlor calling a match. I thought maybe it was commentary of a match from last week or something, but the during the main event of the night I realised that the commentary was actually from that match, a match that took place an hour and a half later.

I thought Raw was always broadcast live these days? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Funny you mention that because I found myself thinking the exact same thing.

Don't know what that was about. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

They were taping two weeks worth of RAW tonight because of an upcoming international tour.
    The raw tonight was on a tape delay and they hadn't even finished recording tonights raw when the program started, fairly big blunder going to the live feed of commentary.
    Next weeks raw was taped directly after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Ye was weird alright.

Back to the show itself , 6man tag was good, so at least a bit of story being built for the EC.Not getting my hopes up for it being a good match, but the ending will probably be good. Shawn Michaels Promo for it was good, still he wont win :( .

Santino and Carlito looks like a good pairing , so a good tag team feud with Holly and Rhodes could be on the cards. Something for WM with the whole maria playboy thing.

Orton vs Cena, just the way there pushing the story is wrong, would like Cena to be pushing that he's still champ because he had to lose the belt to injury not in the ring. Mark Henry is being buried big time, how many times can a Silver Back be beaten week in week out ?. With him going into the Smackdown EC/ its not doing much for that match making him jobber.

Vince Kiss my ass club with Hornswaggle, didnt really care, No DQ next week, so it will be interesting to see if this is build for WM or is it the end of the angle?.

Not Bad, Not good. What you guys think ?

P.S 200 posts !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

= With him going into the Smackdown EC/ its not doing much for that match making him jobber.

I don't think Mark Henry is in the Smackdown Elimination chamber. Nobody buys into Mark Henry being a top guy and this is the time of year you really push your top tier guys at the expense of everybody else.

For example last year they had Cena tap Benoit out in 8 minutes. It's just the way it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Apologies my mistake, forgot its the other two, khali and Big Daddy V :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Apologies my mistake, forgot its the other two, khali and Big Daddy V :rolleyes:

They are all just interchangeable jobber monsters at this stage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I liked the show mainly because it was Triple H free. I understand next week's will be too because he has a family emergency. I don't like to hear that and I hope everything turns out OK for him in that regard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Ah I was wondering where Triple H was. Shame about the family emergency, never a good thing to hear about anyone. Wonder if he is still for the ec?

Not sure it's related but Stephanie is pregnant again according to this weeks figure four newsletter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Not sure it's related but Stephanie is pregnant again according to this weeks figure four newsletter.

If it's true, I bet it's cos he wants a son. I can see it now, "Behold the Prince, the Prince of Princes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

god almighty with HHH as the dad and Vince as his grandad i there even a remote chance that kid wont be involved in the wrestling business, he'd win every my dad could beat up your dad argument ever "oh yeah well my dad squashed half the raw roster and buried guys who were built to be monster heels!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

krudler wrote: »
    god almighty with HHH as the dad and Vince as his grandad i there even a remote chance that kid wont be involved in the wrestling business, he'd win every my dad could beat up your dad argument ever "oh yeah well my dad squashed half the raw roster and buried guys who were built to be monster heels!"

Until little Warrior Jr pops up and says "Well my dad no sold the pedigree and squashed your dad and he beat Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania VI!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Until little Warrior Jr pops up and says "Well my dad no sold the pedigree and squashed your dad and he beat Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania VI!"

Yes but then HHH's kid could remind Warrior's kid that his surname is Warrior

For Dave Meltzer:
    www.wrestlingobserver.com : The reason HHH missed the show on Monday and won't be on next week's show is that his brother-in-law, Gordon Ouellette, passed away suddenly over the weekend at the age of 41. There is a story at www.nashuatelegraph.com although didn't give any details on the death.

Also from Meltzer:
    --Monday's Raw did a 3.6 rating, but once again, they were losing viewers consistently through the show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

--Monday's Raw did a 3.6 rating, but once again, they were losing viewers consistently through the show

Don't worry, Disco Inferno says that doesn't mean a thing

Sorry to hear about that death

Advertisement