Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aggressive inline?

Options
  • 05-02-2008 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

where can i get skates for about €100?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Phaeton

www.grindhouse.de - but you need more than €100 to buy good skates.

Keep saving money and spend at least €180 to avoid dissapoitment.

Try some Razors Cult or Genesys, USD Realms are not the best but at least cheap. Dont go for any Anrachy or Argos skates :)

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

why are yous always pluggen companies from other countries:mad::mad:

support your local skateshop!!!

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 CrimsonRaven

is your whole inline invetory on your website or do u have other models?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 active

Yeah, grindhouse is a very good shop, I recommend it. Got my skates and some accessories from there. There's almost no choice in Dublin, especially when you need a large size.
    Unfortunately I have no spare time for skating now, so decided to sell these decent and almost unused agressive vert/street Salomon Vinny Minton Pro inline skates, size 11.5 UK. Check http://adverts.ie/45803

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Phaeton

Wreckless, i see that you just update your stock, unfortunatelly ther was no cheap skates when i checked that last time. I need some wheels and bearings so i'm gonna buy some off you soon. :D

Crimson, you can buy some genesys 7 for €200 from wreckless or USD seven for €160. There is no good skates for 100 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭donalglackin

dont go to grindhousei used to go there and they always got my order wrong sometimes they get it right but more times then not they got it wrong. if you skate in ireland you should go to wreckless support the irish scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I spent €250 on my Solomon T180 (I think that's the model) in Germany so God knows what they are worth here. Used em about five times. Size ten. PM me if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 TheAppo

If you can spend some extra money buy USD Realms - I think those are best AILSs for that price - next one are USD Seven ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

lots of new inline aggressive product available from the No.1 shop in Ireland

:rolleyes:

Advertisement