Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grappa Decking & Price & sleepers!

Options
  • 05-02-2008 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

New to this so please bear with me. I;ve been sourcing some decking boards to build a deck of approximately 25 sq m in the back garden. Quite a simple design and myself and my Dad will put it together.
    The most recent quote I got was for Garapa Hardwood decking - I was just wondering if anyone has experience of this? The reason I'm asking is that it's coming in at a remarkably cheap price (compared to other quotes). It's from a very reputable merchant, but almost seems too cheap to be true!
    One explanation I was thinking is that I told them I was prepared to pay, and take delivery, of the decking now and I was wondering if merchants prices go up and down according to demand.

Any experience of this particular wood, or if I should be concerned re: price I'd be grateful if people would share!

Also, looking for a half dozen sleepers in the East Meath area - new or old - if anyone can recommend somewhere that would be great

Thanks
    Jim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 davidj_PM

Try Landscape Providers. They are just outside navan on the slane road..... seem to have all the kit at reasonable prices - I had 7 'new' sleepers delivered to the east meat area for €224 (€32/sleeper). Thier number is 046 9059310.

Advertisement