Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying seato on e-bay HELP

Options
  • 05-02-2008 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

(SERATO)
    I have been humming and hawwing about buying this but im finally going to take the bullet, I have chosen it because it seems to be industry standard at the moment. I have planned to buy it on e-bay is there anything i should watch out for when doing this i.e fake ones or ones that come with second edition disks but first edition software....

Also can some one tell me where i can get a set of shure cartridges and needles on the cheap

CHEERS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭deevey

As far as I know the software is downloadable freely from the serato website so long as the soundcard is the real deal it should work as its a hardware lock.

I reckon as with everything you buy on ebay .. read previous comments for the seller and beware of import duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

yeh sound card ! dont have one off them how stupid of me.....whats the best one to get and how much would it cost!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

Serato doesn't use a sound card, it uses a hardware box connected by usb to your compooter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

CTRob wrote: »
    Serato doesn't use a sound card, it uses a hardware box connected by usb to your compooter.

Which is basically a sound card

Anyway i bought it from Ebay to a Powerseller for 385€ shipping included and had to pay another 50 quids to customs so all in all 435€ and it seriously is sweet! PM me if ur interested to have the link to the seller i got it from ;)

Advertisement