Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung E250 vs. Nokia 2630 - own one?

• 05-02-2008 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭

I'm debating between these 2 phones. I'm not a heavy user but I have a few things I want:
    • Good battery life
    • Good keypad for texting
    • Slim
    • Good notification of received text msg
    • Good notification of low battery

Those last 2 are because I usually only realize a day later that I received a text or that my phone has been off for days. I had an old phone once that would beep every 15 minutes until you acknowledged you had an unread message. So those last 2 are nice to have features.

Does anyone have experience with either of these phones? Any opinions or comments? Any help much appreciated.

Advertisement