Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gta 4 - will this be implemented to xbox live?

Options
  • 05-02-2008 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Cant wait 4 this release!

Any idea if/how this will be implemented to xbox live?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

Downloadable content and achievements at least. I'm not sure multiplayer has been mentioned at all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Didn't they have some form of multiplayer on the PSP version of one of the games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

robinph wrote: »
    Didn't they have some form of multiplayer on the PSP version of one of the games?

Yes and it was brilliant.

I'd expect the same of GTA IV, I'm sure they'll start releasing info soon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I dont think we're going to be seeing any multiplayer in this. I think its too late in its life cycle, and that if there was multiplayer, then it would have been talked about by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

# GTA IV will have multiplayer, but it's not going to be a massively multiplayer online game, says Dan Houser. They are trying to make something that is interesting, fun, progressive and which goes along nicely with the single-player game.

http://www.gta4.net/news/3857/game-informer-reaches-subscribers/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

They had the 2 player thing in San Andreas - I wonder would it be an extension of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Would be good if you could walk into a bar and play a game of pool against someone or even a game of texas hold'em against a few players for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Blk150

Whens the release date?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

29th of April

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Anyone know if it would be better on the Xbox 360 or the PS3? I'm assuming the game will be identical, but I wonder will the graphics be any better on one vs the other? Can't seem to find much online (probably because it's a few months off yet) except that people reckon it'll sell more on the Xbox, as there's more of them out there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

There is exclusive (possibly timed?) downloadable content that is only available on Xbox Live, so thats the one that i will be getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Both the PS3 and Xbox 360 will be getting downloadable content, However the 360 will be getting 2 extra missions (which knowing MS you'll probably will have to pay for anyway). So no major difference.

Advertisement