Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Guns n Roses-reckless road

• 05-02-2008 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭

i bought this book a couple of weeks ago through amazon,if you're a g n' r fan,particularly the original band,you'll absolutely love this. it's by a guy who was friends with slash since he was 16 and decided to take photographs of slash's career with various bands little realising where it would all end up. he took pictures at every gig they played up until AFD was released,each gig is documented seperately including set list and on-stage banter. the book is enhanced so when you register it you can flick through the pages online and songs/video from each show accompany each page. it's an amazing book:cool:

http://www.recklessroad.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I got Slash's autobiography for Crimbo, and its pretty class also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭1408

Yeah Reckless Road is excellent, combined with the Slash book we're certainly seeing a lot of GNR related material 'spilling the beans' and its a shame that we never got to see that Perfect Crime documentary (the one they were filming during the St Louis incident and the Illusion tour)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

i'd love to see that too but sadly as slash says in his book we'll never see it unless axl decides to open up his vault. 2012 when they're up for induction to the rock n' roll hall of fame would be nice.;)

this footage is as near as we'll get to seeing what they got on camera:
    http://www.robertjohnphotography.com/rjdoc/rjdoc.html

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

yeah i seen the Robert John Interview, its good

Advertisement