Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfume

Options
  • 05-02-2008 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi Girls,

What is your favourite perfume at moment? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

hmm...it'd have to be

JPG - Classique

Hugo Boss - Intense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

D&G - The One. I tried it in Boots when it first came out and didn't think much of it, so it's not a perfume I'd have ever bought for myself, but I got a present of it a couple of weeks ago and I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i have a CK1 and a ralph lauren one for about 4/5 years now... sadly left them at home, but woulndt really arse replacing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

At the moment I'm liking Flowers by Kenzo, and Valentino.
    And my classics (the ones I have worn for over 10 years or so) are Contradicton and 5ht Avenue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Chanel Chance. It's the only perfume I'll wear. I hate getting presents of perfume because I'm quite fussy about it and only like the one I have. if I get given perfume now people (and by this I mean my bf!) know just to buy me the Chanel one.

If you think about it perfume is weird. You spend all this money to spray smelly water on yourself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mrs. D'arcy

Love Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue...Light and Fruity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I find Sanex deodorent great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Angel for me.

But I'm worrying I've become immune to it and might be causing innocent bystanders to pass out with the whiff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Gucci Rush..finshed my bottle a few weeks ago, so need more!
    Got Armani Code for christmas - so loving that.
    Lacoste pink - just finished that bottle too, but still have the body cream which is lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Dudess wrote: »
    I find Sanex deodorent great.

ha, i love the Radox Daily Elements 'dry stone' anti persperant...

i took about 15 bottles of it over here with me... duno what im gonna do when i run out, it was hard enough to get the parents to send over some teabags...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue

Channel Chance or Coco Chanel

Ralph Lauren Romance

The new Amariage

:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Crazy Catlady

Always loved Armani Gold, Miracle, for evening, Burberry weekend, or Issey Miaki (sp) for day.
    And recently got present of the Christena Augliera one, its lovely and a versatile day or night smell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Allure by Chanel ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I like Miracle, Calvin Klein eternity, Lacoste touch of pink, but my fave has to be Hugo Boss Femme, I've just run out....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Euphoria by calvein klein,, At the moment and Prada on my man..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

I don't usually wear perfume, but one I like the smell of is Inis. I'm prtty sure it's unisex, which is quite strange for a perfume!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Euphoria, Eternity and CK1 by Clavin Klein
    Delicious by DKNY
    Happy by Clinque
    Heaven by Victoria's Secrets
    Romance by Ralph Lauren
    My favourite at the moment is Euphoria but my bf loves Eternity so usually wear that when I see him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue is always a fave.

Really at the moment though its Paul Smith Floral - I LOVE it and kind of treat it like Gold dust. (Loser) lol. but i have so many perfumes that i only use it sometimes. im trying to use up most of my perfumes just to get rid of them all.
    Also still love Calvin Klein, Truth

god theres Loads... but ill leave it at that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Love Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue...Light and Fruity

QFT... the oh got me this for chrimbo and i LOVE IT!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

irrestiable by someone or other. i only bought it cos i liked the bottle and it went with my bedroom and now i have 3 bottles of it, everyone keeps buying it for me, so thats what i will be wearing for the next 10 years

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

I'm loving Armani Diamonds at the moment!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

irishbird wrote: »
    irrestiable by someone or other. i only bought it cos i liked the bottle and it went with my bedroom and now i have 3 bottles of it, everyone keeps buying it for me, so thats what i will be wearing for the next 10 years

Very Irresistable by Givenchy? Pink weird shape bottle? :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Niamho! wrote: »
    Very Irresistable by Givenchy? Pink weird shape bottle? :)

that's the one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Issey Miyake without a doubt. Although my boyfriend got me a bottle of it at xmas and I'm so afraid of using it up I barely wear it (I'm a student on low income!!). Also love Miracle and Ghost - Deep Night is one of my favourites - gorgeous bottle too!!

Cerruti's 1881 is a classic too, and Gucci Rush is yum. I tried a sampler of Sean Jean's Unforgiveable (?Think that's the name) at xmas too it smells lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

sueme wrote: »
    Angel for me.

But I'm worrying I've become immune to it and might be causing innocent bystanders to pass out with the whiff...

have never had so many reactions by men to perfume than Angel ;) A bit too strong for my liking though - prefer the more subtle smells.

Anything by Lancome is usually lovely, I'm alternating Hypnotic & Stella McCarthy's new one at the mo. My all time fav is Escape from Calvin Klein...has really happy memories for me and never tire of it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭sandyg

My favourites are Allure, Escape, 5th Avenue, Noa, White Linen and Paris:D

I'm a fan of a scent called Bint. It makes you all air-headed and giddy but once that fades you'll definitely blend in with the crowd!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

I hate perfume, it kills my sinuses and gives me headaches. Am I the only one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Smellin' of Troy ftw!

• Advertisement

I hate perfume, it kills my sinuses and gives me headaches. Am I the only one?
    Me too. And it gives me nausea, but I still have to wear it so the boys will like me...

Advertisement