Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfume

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There's a Ralph one that comes in a blue bottle that I really like the smell of.

I've been with girls I don't even find remotely attractive, just because they had that scent on them.

The Britney Spears perfume is actually surprisingly good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

I love Ghost. I have the original one and the Night (funky half moon shape bottle) I also really like Victoria Beckham Intimacy day perfume. Its nice and fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Dudess wrote: »
    Me too. And it gives me nausea, but I still have to wear it so the boys will like me...

Screw the boys, it's not worth it and they can take me as they find me or not at all. I smell good naturally:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

NO, NO you HAVE to wear perfume! You're a GIRL!!! And if there's a particular fragrance your boyfriend likes, you've GOT to wear it every time you see him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Dudess wrote: »
    NO, NO you HAVE to wear perfume! You're a GIRL!!! And if there's a particular fragrance your boyfriend likes, you've GOT to wear it every time you see him!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

charba wrote: »
    I love Ghost. I have the original one and the Night (funky half moon shape bottle) I also really like Victoria Beckham Intimacy day perfume. Its nice and fresh.
    I got Ghost as present at xmas, not overly impressed with it. Dont know which type it is, Clear bottle, small with unusual lid?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Ghost deep night, and deepest night, My queen, Allure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Slightly embarrassing, but I can't get enough of Spring In Paris by Celine Dion. It doesn't fit with my metal image at all but it's so lovely.

Jo Malone Lime Basil and Mandarin is gorgeous too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

Featherl wrote: »
    I got Ghost as present at xmas, not overly impressed with it. Dont know which type it is, Clear bottle, small with unusual lid?

I'm guessing you have ghost serenity? I haven't actually smelt that one. I have Ghost Cherish and Ghost deep Night.
    In general I don't like strong perfumes as they give me a headache.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I didn't like serenity, didn't smell nice on me at all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭swordsgal27

Been wearing MISS DIOR CHERIE last year or so its amazing , hate the way after a while i cant smell it off myself anymore :(, nearly finished it so Im gonna invest in FLOWER BOMB , by viktor and rolf , its amazing , my friend wears it and i swear i i can still smell it in the house the next day after she visits , only available in brown thomas tho ,and its around 90 quid !!, must have it tho FAB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Jessicad

Paloma Picasso. I used to wirk in a bar, a doorman found a bottle and gave it to me. Men always comment on it. My husband loves it too. All his sisters bought it, but it doesn't smell the same on them...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

my fave has to be Hugo Boss Femme, I've just run out....:(

I got a bottle of that for Christmas and I dropped it and smashed it Christmas night :( I hadn't even had a single spray of it. The smell stayed around the house for about a week afterwards, it actually smelt nice too :(

I'm a bit funny about perfume, I love a smell for a while and then I go completely off it, to the point where it makes my stomach turn. Other little things can put me off too, I used to love Chanel Chance and then I noticed a lot of older women were wearing it and it put me completely off it, same with Miracle. Perfumes I still like are RL Romance, Burberry Touch and Britney Spears Curious, Dior Dune.

Forgot to mention 2 of my faves - Euphoria for night and Euphoria Blossom for day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Vera Wang Princess, lacoste touch of pink, light blue D&g and jadore Christian Dior.

I have 2 unopened bottles of chanel no5 cos my ma keeps buying it for me!!! I hate it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

foxy06 wrote: »
    .I have 2 unopened bottles of chanel no5 cos my ma keeps buying it for me!!! I hate it!!!

I hate Chanel No5 too, can't understand how it's so popular, it has a real p*ssy smell, I like Coco Chanel though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique

Kate Moss - Kate (for everyday wear) and I've just finished a bottle of JLo Live Luxe - that I can't get anymore :(

I love Gucci Rush so that may be my next investment - or Miss Dior Cherie...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Estee Lauder Sunflowers is a georgous summer smell, its like a holiday in a bottle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Hugo Boss - Deep Red

Running low at the moment though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ralph Lauren Romance and anything from CK - especially summer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

DKNY - Be Delicious
    Moschino - I Love Love
    Issey Miyake - Eau D'Issey Summer
    Emporio Armani - White She (My Boyfriend has the Homme version. That's yummy too)

I like fruity, crisp, fresh smells. Nothing too floral or heavy for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

212 - Carolina Herrera
    Emporio Armani - Giorgio Armani
    Romance - Ralph Lauren
    Deep Red - Hugo Boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Emporio Armani

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I did once like Dolce & Gabana Light Blue but it brought me out in a terrible rash :(

I love my Chanel Chance too!!

I for some reason just dont have a desire to try any of the celeb perfumes. I think it's coz I don't particularly like any of the celebs!! I must give them a sniff though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Another one here for Chanel - Chance, it's great!
    Anyone else a fan of body butters though? I'm not always in a perfume mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar for everyday.

Miss Dior Cherie behind the ears and no knickers for saucy evenings lol.

(I wish).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I don't have any fancy perfume, but I like the Bath and Body works kind you can get for $10 (they're different from the Body Splash). My favorites are Japanese Cherry Blossom and Honeysuckle.
    I usually forget to put any on though. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

my signature scent is Davidoff - Cool Water

but I also love Calvin Klein Romance and Hugo Boss pour Femme!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

pookie82 wrote: »
    Cerruti's 1881 is a classic too

+1

That's all I ever wear. Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

CK1, Hugo deep purple, ralph lauren - romance!

• Advertisement

Daytime - Issey Miyake
    Night time - Prada

Next purchase - A Jo Malone one!

Advertisement